2020 Annual Leave Buyback Selection Due June 30th!
Attention All Full-time City of Corona Employees:
If you would like to buy back annual leave for payment in July 2020, you will need to complete the 2020 Annual Leave Buy-Back Request Form on or before June 30, 2019.
The form is available online through Employee Online - simply click on the link (2020 ALB), and fill in the number of hours of annual leave you want to buy back. You can re-submit online changes to your election up until the deadline of June 30, 2019. You will receive an auto generated email confirming your submission. After June 30, 2019 you will not be able to make changes and your election is irrevocable.
It is important to note that this form pertains to annual leave that you will accrue in the following 12-month period commencing with the first full pay period of the fiscal year and ending with the last full pay period of that fiscal year and is separate and apart from the annual leave buy-back request that you may have submitted for the 2019 buy-back, which will be paid on July 5, 2019.
In summary, please note:
- Deadline to submit 2020 annual leave buy-back request is June 30, 2019. You will not be able to request buy back for July 2020 payment after June 30, 2019.
- Hours submitted has to comply with your MOU or resolution guidelines. Prior to making annual leave buy-back payment, Payroll will make adjustments to your election if your request does not comply with conditions set forth in your MOU or resolution.
- The form can only be accessed from a City computer.
- You will receive an email reply confirming your submission. Please keep this for your records.
- You do not need to submit your election if you do not plan to buy back annual leave in 2020, there will be no tax implications.