Show your Spirit on Halloween
Dress up on Halloween!
All employees whose position does not require a uniform are invited to participate. Please keep costumes work appropriate. No masks please. Email your pictures to Cindy.Solis@CoronaCA.govto be posted on our Intranet site.
Pumpkin Carving/Costume Contests
Express your creativity and competitive side–join a contest organized by theBEAT!
Prizes (TBD) for both contests will be awarded for the:
- Most Original
- Best Theme
- Overall Winner (highest score in all criteria categories)
- Dean Derleth
- Jamie Raymond
- Maria Conzelman
- Pumpkins must be carved/decorated at home ahead of decorating/judging.
- Decorations will not be judged this year. However, you are still encouraged to decorate. All decorations are done at the expense of the employee(s) and must conform to OSHA and the Safety Standards observed at the City.
- All decorations must be removed by end of day on Friday, November 1st.
- Judging will take place on October 31st – time to be determined.
To compete you must sign-up by October 23!
Email theBEAT@CoronaCA.gov to enter – indicate which contest you are entering. Emails must be received by Wednesday, October 23. (We do not want to discourage anyone from participating – however for planning purposes, we will need to know the scope of involvement for judging).