ABOUT THE COMMUNITY INFORMATION DIVISION
The Community Information Division offices are physically located on the first floor of City Hall in the City Clerk's Office and report directly to the City Manager. Our division is responsible for maintaining the City's outbound communication by maintaining the city's website, e-newsletters, social media channels, press releases, mobile app, and more.
- If you have a need for a press release, website change, or video project please contact Brittany Ritzi
- If you have a need for an inner circle story or graphics please contact Cindy Solis
PRESS RELEASE TEMPLATES
When drafting a press release, please utilize the press release templates below prior to sending to Brittany Ritzi for review, edits, approval, and release.
- PR Template - Animal Services
- PR Template - City of Corona
- PR Template - DWP
- PR Template - Fire
- PR Template - Information Technology
- PR Template - LaRS
- PR Template - Library
- PR Template - Police
- PR Template - Police & Fire
- PR Template - Public Works
- PR Template - Team Corona
LED MESSAGE BOARD
If you would like information displayed on the City's LED Message board located at Main and Magnolia, please submit a request here. The Community Information Division will design slide(s) for you, but we will need you to provide information on what you would like it to say and the dates for display.